Dominate

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dominate
Dominate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment: GloryBp

2 posters

Go down

Recruitment: GloryBp Empty Recruitment: GloryBp

Post by GloryBp Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:41 am

Other chars (IGN & lvl):xSkyLine(73-M) SiCkNesS(78? I think) I have other random 70's but there just sitting there

Name:Jon Cooke

Previous guilds:Struggle, Preparation, Domination

Likes:Long walks on the beach____Lacrosse, games, a bowl of oatmeal every morning.

Dislikes:Short walks on the beach____People that take video games too seriously, almost as if they lose sight of reality.

Why do you want to join the guild?: I used to be in the guild a while back until I took a break from the game. However I just decided to start back up, and since I'm a former member, and I'm from Mushpoie! I can't think of a better guild to join.

What can you bring to the guild?: Myself and my positive attitude =D. And semi funny knock knock jokes.

If you had the opportunity to host/create an event, describe what event or game you would plan and carry out for the guild? It;s not much of an event, but with one of my old guilds "Struggle", we occasionally did this thing where the whole guild would go to the arena in s2 or s3 and we would basically just kill each other. It's really just a big clash for fun, and unlike the actual arena you won't get kos'd for killing someone.

How active are you? I'm pretty active, I'm on usually every other day or everyday. Once I get enough money to add to my Bp's gear I'll start grinding on him again, all I need is some demols and int rings.

How long you have been playing Flyff?: I've been playing flyff since early 2009

Other things about you?: I'm really easy to get along with, I have a passive personality when it comes to gaming. If someone is raging at me or anything like that I just ignore it. I've never really understood why people argue online. I'm not someone who seeks virtual fulfillment from the game, entertainment.. and I don't find arguing with a stranger who is the sadder person entertaining x). On a more positive note though haha, I'm one of those people that can basically get a long with everyone I meet. Also, I lack friends in game at the moment since I quit.. So having some guild members to talk to would be awesome lol. Playing a game with no one to talk to sucks :/, most of my old friends don't play anymore or don't remember me.

~Love, GloryBp

GloryBp

Back to top Go down

Recruitment: GloryBp Empty Re: Recruitment: GloryBp

Post by lnhale Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Recruitment: GloryBp 404172 anyone like this app as much a i do?
lnhale
lnhale
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum